TEncoder is a multithreaded video converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg. It can convert almost every video type to each other. It can download videos from YouTube etc. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous
encoders can be run. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing can be applied to videos.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2
- Download video from sites like YouTube.com
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Create videos from image and audio files
TEncoder will ask to install 3rd party tools during installation. Skip them if you don't want to install.